An interactive online version of the iconic Jacaranda Atlas used by thousands of school kids around Australia
Features custom mapping modules, 3d globe, media galleries, annotation engine, extensive database integration, multi level user authentication and a unique customisable user interface.
- Exceeded first year’s sales target by 675% to sell 13,500 licenses and become Wiley Publishing’s highest selling digital product
- Australian Education Publishing Awards winner of Best digital student learning resource and awarded Overall Winner of the best educational resource
- Judged best in class in the School and Reference category at the Interactive Media Awards
- AIMIA finalist in 2 categories
- Winner of Outstanding Website at the Australian Web Awards
Note: Awards were won by Mettro Digital and Wiley. Graphing and quiz elements pictured were developed in house by Wiley.